Fulvic Brightening Cleanser is available in a cheap and reasonable price at Zukhruf Skin Care in Pakistan for delivery all across Pakistan.
What it is: The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser is a gel cleanser that gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spot, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
– 0.5% Nordic Peat: Contains fulvic acid, which helps to gently exfoliate skin.
– 1.5% Kakadu Plum Extract: Nourishes skin.
– 1% Licorice Root Extract: Reduces the look of hyperpigmentation and visibly brightens overall skin tone.
HOW TO USE:
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine
- Gently massage a small raspberry sized amount of Fulvic Acid Cleanser onto dampened face and neck, then rinse thoroughly
- Follow with our hero hydrator Hyaluronic Acid as your first step after cleansing, then apply preferred treatments & moisturizer.
- 92% of people agreed this product was gentle on skin and didn’t cause irritation*
- 90% of people said their skin was noticeable brighter after 7 days*
- 90% of people agreed their skin looked energised after just using for one week*
* Tested on 51 people, with at least 1 weeks’ usage.
- 0.5% Nordic Beauty Peat: Naturally high in Fulvic Acid, it gently exfoliates for brighter and smoother skin.
- 1.5% Kakadu plum complex: Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% Liquorice root extract: A potent antioxidant with soothing benefits, it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and brightens overall skin tone.
- 0.5% Aloe vera: Helps soothe and calm skin
Water (Aqua /Eau), Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peat, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate.
PATCH TESTING : When adding new products to your skincare routine, we always recommend patch testing. Apply a small amount of the product on dry cleansed skin behind the ear or on your inner arm. Wait at least 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you notice any irritation such as redness, itchiness or burning, rinse off and discontinue use. Please note, it can take up to 72 hours for a reaction to present itself.
Introduce new products slowly, and one at a time, so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.