Created in partnership with dermatologists, this formula contains micro-fine green colour particles to help mask redness and Allantoin 0.3% which helps to soothe the skin. It can be easily layered with other products and leaves no white-cast or ‘crunchy’ layer when paired with other products.
Also suitable for people who may be prone to Rosacea.
HOW TO USE:
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Redness Relief Solution with 10% Azelaic Acid and massage into to the face and neck.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- Avoid using alongside BHAs, AHAs or Retinol as they could irritate the skin further. Use on alternate days.
An improvement in redness will appear within 4 weeks and improvements in uneven tone will show within 12 weeks. Consistency is key, so apply regularly even if you are not seeing the effects straight away! Please note that it can take up to 3 months of consistent use for more persistent skin concerns.
PATCH TESTING : When adding new products to your skincare routine, we always recommend patch testing. Apply a small amount of the product on dry cleansed skin behind the ear or on your inner arm. Wait at least 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you notice any irritation such as redness, itchiness or burning, rinse off and discontinue use. Please note, it can take up to 72 hours for a reaction to present itself.
Introduce new products slowly, and one at a time, so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- External use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.