The INKEY List Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) Gentle Exfoliating Toner is available in a cheap and reasonable price at Zukhruf Skin Care in Pakistan for delivery all across Pakistan.
What it is: The INKEY List Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) Gentle Exfoliating Toner is a gentle exfoliant for sensitive skin that helps remove dead skin cells for a smoother, brighter complexion.
Skin Type: Dry and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
– PHA 3%: Improves skin texture by exfoliating dead skin cells and allows other skincare to penetrate deeper into the skin.
– Niacinamide 3%: Helps control excess oil, reduces blemishes, and tackles redness.
– Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Soothes skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Can be used In your AM and PM skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, saturate a cotton pad with PHA Toner and sweep across the face and neck. It does not need to be rinsed off.
- Follow with your preferred treatments and moisturizer.
-Niacinamide 3%: Helps control excess oil, reduces blemishes, and tackles redness.
-Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Soothes skin.Water (Aqua / Eau), Propanediol, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
PATCH TESTING : When adding new products to your skincare routine, we always recommend patch testing. Apply a small amount of the product on dry cleansed skin behind the ear or on your inner arm. Wait at least 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you notice any irritation such as redness, itchiness or burning, rinse off and discontinue use. Please note, it can take up to 72 hours for a reaction to present itself.
Introduce new products slowly, and one at a time, so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
MIXING WITH OTHER PRODUCTS : We do not advise layering exfoliating acids (AHAs or BHAs)/Retinols/Vitamin C during the same routine
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.