Beauty of Joseon Sunscreen fitted with broad-spectrum SPF 50+ PA++++ to defend against UVA and UVB rays, this organic sunscreen comes in a lightweight and quick-absorbent texture that doesn’t leave a white cast.
Additional ingredients of rice extract and grain-derived probiotics help keep skin supple and hydrated. Formulated without oxybenzone, octinoxate and animal-derived ingredients, the Relief Sun is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Gentle yet powerful organic Beauty of Joseon sunscreen offers effective UV blocking with broad spectrum SPF50+ PA++++.
- UV blocking capabilities certified by separate labs in South Korea and Spain.
- Enriched with 30% rice extract and grain-derived probiotics that deeply hydrate and nourish skin.
- Formulated with EWG-certified ingredients with skin-soothing benefits, making it highly suitable for sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and moisturizing texture promotes rapid absorption without leaving white cast.
- Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and animal-derived ingredients.
UV Filters in Beauty of Joseon Sunscreen
- Ethylhexyl Triazone – a new generation sunscreen that gives the highest photo-stable absorption of all available UVB filters.
- Uvinul A Plus – A UVA filter that also provides protection from free radicals
- Uvinul T 150 – a highly effective filter that protects against UVB rays
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Tinisorb M) – High-performance broad-spectrum UV filter (reflects both UVA and UVB rays before they reach the surface of the skin)
How to Apply
- At the last step of skin care routine, evenly spread a proper amount over areas frequently exposed to sun.