Amlactin Moisturizing Lotion helps to combat Keratosis Pilaris, which is a super common skin condition that presents like skin to red colored bumps on the arms, thighs, face, and buttock! These bumps are follicular openings that are filled with retained skin cells(keratin)!
Causes: genetic as well as associated with atopic dermatitis(eczema), dry skin, and other more rare skin conditions.
How to treat✨
1. The goal is to moisturize and exfoliate at the same time!
2. Use moisturizers that contain AHA (lactic, e.g. Amlactin Lotion)
3. Try to not pick at the spots as this can lead to more inflammation and scarring.
4. Remember there is no cure, rather treatment to keep it under control!
5. Don’t freak out…you’d be surprised how many people have this!
Direction Of Use:
Before applying thoroughly shake the bottle and apply as needed. Amlactin moisturizing Lotion contains Lactic Acid (Lactic Acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid) that can cause sunburn, religiously apply sunscreen to protect your skin against sun damage. Not recommended for facial application.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lactate, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Steareth-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate